Monday, March 18, 2013

The Ball is Rolling!!

Hello Friends!

Happy Monday!! I hope this post finds you all rested and rejuvenated and ready for the amazing week ahead! Just a few updates so you know I'm thinking of you! My visa applications will be in this week and the fundraising is going swimmingly. So far we have raised $875 which is fantastic for the campaign only being live for a week. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for all who have donated, shared the link, sent me a prayer, it means more than you know! Please keep spreading the word, I am hoping for a big push in April for Autism Awareness Month. The campaign link is on the right side of the blog.


Below are some resources if you want to get involved in your own comminuty either meeting students or raising awareness.

Happy Giving.

Love,
~Nicole

World Autism Day

Autism Society

Autism Awareness on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment