Sunday, June 9, 2013

Countdown: 15 Days

Almost there!!

Everything is starting to get real...even though I'm sure it won't really hit me until I am on the plane...on my way to teach and learn and serve and be almost completely on my own for the summer. Crazy!!!

I have to thank everyone for their generous donations! Beginning on the first day of the journey (June 24) I will be posting a Donor of the Day to highlight the donations and make sure people know I am thinking of them on my excursion.


With all the help I was able to fund my computer (so I can actually skype and send videos back- internet permitting), the flights, all my shots and medications, some clothing and room and board...it still all just feels like a list and I cannot wait to tie it all to an experience. Please keep in touch however you can and keep an eye on the blog for updates and pictures and videos.

I have attached my welcome packet if you would like to read it; it has definitely helped make me more excited for the journey. I have an amazing journal- courtesy of my amazing boyfriend- which I am saving for the flight but it has been staring me in the face, making me more and more antsy.

For your viewing pleasure...
Passport. Check.
Visa. Check.
Computer! Check.
Shots, shots, shots. Check, check, check.













1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you to Nicole! Travel safely. Can't wait to read more about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete